This is the readme file for the NEURON simulation demonstrating NMDA spikes in interneurons
Instructions to run the model under Windows Xp or Win7:
1. Start mknrndll
2. Select as working directory the folder "Katona_et_al"
3. press the button "Make nrnmech.dll"
4. start Neuron
5. Select as working directory the folder "Katona_et_al"
6. type Enter
7. copy the following line to oc> command prompt: load_file("basal.hoc")
8. Please remove nmda synapses one by one from the PointProcessGroupManager window using the remove button
Graph demonstrates NMDA spikes in a reconstructed CA1 stratum radiatum interneuron
Graph shows the enlarged view of the initiation phase of the spike
ModelDB Home SenseLab Home Help Questions, comments, problems? Email the ModelDB AdministratorHow to cite ModelDB This site is Copyright 2013 Shepherd Lab, Yale University