- make latest SVN/GIT version available from somewhere!
- cleanup old files in GIT history (there are some abf files somewhere! r1190-1199)
- make function to save text file from trace!
- website options:
- keep INCF and add more wikis. pros: professional place. cons: wiki files not in repo.
- switch to github: wikis are in different repo, but versioned, nice
web page support for projects.
- make entry in Mathworks page. pros: associated with author name
- best solution: keep all three, make github main place with web
pages for all three projects: pandora, cgmplots, param_fitter.
Keep everything in github, but push to SVN on INCF? NeuroTools
keeps everything external.
- add support for neuroshare matlab import [isn't this done?]
- change names of major classes to make more sense
- modify license to include attribution in scientific publications
- add test suite?
- add more examples to lyx documentation. [doing wikis on incf instead]
- replace exist functions with a 'var' 2nd param [what? No!]
- add pclamp import function abf_atf_import from Matlab file exchange
in the utils/ folder. [abf2load works now?]
- make trace accept atf, abf and Spike2 formats
- use the neuroshare input specification?
- put license, add SQL export function, and publish package
- add neurosage hdf5 support
- ask to correct link on http://home.earthlink.net/~perlewitz/sftwr.html
comes first in google when searched for "neuroscience software".
also link to http://scholarpedia.org/article/Encyclopedia_of_Computational_Neuroscience
- rename plot_abstract, joined_db to more meaningful names.
- generalize histogram_db to hold 2 and 3-dimensional histograms
- open tools/utils dir and move needed stuff from cen_matlab and alftoolbox into there.
- make a paper production class capable of generating figures for paper automatically
- make plan and requisites for version procession
- put ItemIndex as param
- improve visualization of cip_traces
- create custom class to eliminate high-variance neurons? how to get sdb?
- plot matches that vary a lot in parameter values, but same outcome
- move multi_fileset_gpsim_cns2005 into djlab
+ move plotfICurve to model_ct_bundle
- make comparisonReport use reportCompareModelToPhysiolNeuron
+ for version 0.6:
- add new physiology dataset loader
+ for version 0.7:
+ new AP thr method, and look at all spikes
+ also look at phys spikes, needs some smoothing
+ rename displayRow to displayRows
+ fix SE calc
- for version 0.8:
+ move props to bottom of params_tests_dataset and tests_db
+ remove redundant props from subclasses
- for version 1.0:
+ add dataset connection to tests_db [created the bundle concept]
- make version-aware loader?
X put it in props for now?
- put params in dataset, params_results_profile [?]
- fix fillederrorbar with new Matlab
- Make tests_db save and load its dataset on request
- overload saveobj and loadobj methods
+ add arithmetic operations that operate on the data matrix [can add columns]
+ add horzcat, vertcat methods to concat rows or columns (!)
+ print column numbers in display
+ define all operations as row logical functions
+ complex subsref for tests_db.
- add plot-frame and docgen classes
- plot_bars puts too much x-margin space
- move plot_bars to utils/?
- make plot_superpose return correct errorbar extents
- allow adding insets to plots
- clustering histograms?
+ fix varboxplot to return correct y-axis limits
+ add a PaperPosition property to figures to make printable figures.
+ allow fontsize change to fit more on a single page [can use export size for that]
+ Replace older plot methods with plotFigure(plot_abstract(.)) combinations
- what to do with Interpreter=None stuff?
+ matrix color plot
+ allow adjusting location of title in stack plots
+ invar param value should be indicated on plotPages
+ classes should have function that returns plot_abstract
+ @plot_abstract is one x-y plot w/ legends, etc.
+ @plot_stack, places plots on subplots.
+ sortrows in histograms.m
+ histograms should have same axis limits
+ @plot_abstract/superposePlots, superposes plots on same axis, and
return a new plot_abstract object
- objects don't take more space when they're used again, has implications on design:
- put links to previous db's for a chain of operations, but they must not be saved!
+ put link to dataset from db [made bundles]
- comparing physiology data
- improve convenience by adding custom functions to bundle classes
- cluster params of best matches
- collect params of all best matches and cluster
+ allow easily choosing subset of measures
+ made color-coded error distance display
+ make tabular display
- Make params_tests_profile to use arrays rather than cell arrays
- do for rest of profile elements
+ had to remove size member function
+ may need to modify subsref [if an array is passed, then call built-in function]
+ then make plot methods operate on arrays and return plot arrays
- update documentation
- perl doclet generator
- make first description no longer than one line on all constructors
- make sure an example accompanies each function
- Make PDF with code design
- add class diagram with converter methods
- add diagram for bundles
+ update README
- high-order methods:
+ factor analysis
+ shuffle predicition
- clustering (use for finding multiple solutions?)
- need this for finding parameter clusters matching phys data?
- no, use hierarchical clustering to find number of clusters and centers
- use PCA to display clustering results
- use ANOVA for showing significance of separation
+ make dualcip a new db and make it load profiles, etc. [made multi_fileset]
+ add method in dataset to load item by reading database row or in db vice-versa.
- use db id for the prof id
+ ignore all parameters in comparisons?
+ plot average neuron comparison matches.
+ remove DAHPMag from depol_tests
+ remove not-a-spikes from spikes object
+ analyze each spike individually, then generate mean, mode, median, and unimodality score
+ add an addItem method to datasets
+ new subclass for custom analysis
- add plotTestStats function to group things together [?]
- present CVS, start using it
- move this repository to djlab account?
+ add min ahp time to DB
+ replace '_' in latex outputs
+ ignore NeuronId while comparison and do the comparison again
+ make a converter method from params_tests_db to get the profile
+ make the profile constructor simple
+ put all test results into the results structure
+ overload the get method to look into the results structure
+ matrix stack plot
+ new plot & data type for mean and stds of each test and param value
+ swapRowsPages, then find statsMeanStd
+ statsMeanStd needs page-capable mean and std funcs
+ create special plot with vectors and errorbars
+ do it over all parameters in the profile
+ then plot a test for all parameters in the same way
+ use boxplots
+ poster size: 1.75x1.1 m^2, 68"x43"
+ sortrows(tests_db) only sorts one page and applies to all?
+ invarValues should've been sorted already? [no, only other columns are sorted]
+ add calcSlowInact to @cip_trace
+ add cip_trace_fileset class
+ make abstract profile class to describe the getResults method
+ Make Matlab contents file
+ getResults for @spikes, @trace
+ Make README file
+ make spike checks in cip_trace_profile
+ make specialized directory for brute_aug_04, move cip_trace_profile there
+ first make a general cip_trace_profile which takes ready-made objs
+ remove conflicting classes from the cen_matlab module