MANUSCRIPT: "Modelling the Effects of Ephaptic Coupling on Selectivity and Response Patterns during Artificial Stimulation of Peripheral Nerves", by Miguel Capllonch-Juan and Francisco Sepulveda (2020). PLOS Computational Biology.
SECTION: "Results: Dependence of the ephaptic interactions with distance"
MODELS: Bundle 3 and Nerve 2.
This dataset contains the code and the data for the subsection "Results: Dependence of the ephaptic interactions with distance".
- Data: Bundle 3: fig9a.csv; Nerve 2: fig9b.csv.
- Code: Bundle 3: "./fig9a/code/"; Nerve 2: "./fig9b/code/".
Running the simulations:
1. Run each simulation individually in each folder using "sim_launcher.py".
2. Once the simulations are run and the outputs are available, run "fig9a.py", or "fig9b.py" for representations of figures 9a or 9b in the manuscript, respectively.
NOTE: There is no script to visualize data directly from the "fig*.csv" files; these are generated by "fig*.py".
- Any problems? Please search for your issue or open a new one on the software's GitHub repository: https://github.com/mcapllonch/SenseBackSim/issues