* FILE: fac_ext.h
* Externally-required definitions for the fac library.
* AUTHOR: Mike Vanier
* Copyright (c) 1999 Michael Christopher Vanier
* All rights reserved.
* Permission is hereby granted, without written agreement and without license
* or royalty fees, to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
* documentation for any purpose, provided that the above copyright notice and
* the following two paragraphs appear in all copies of this software.
* In no event shall Michael Christopher Vanier (hereinafter referred to as
* "the author") or the Genesis Developer's Group be liable to any party for
* direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out
* of the use of this software and its documentation, even if the author
* and/or the Genesis Developer's Group have been advised of the possibility
* of such damage.
* The author and the Genesis Developer's Group specifically disclaim any
* warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of
* merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The software
* provided hereunder is on an "as is" basis, and the author and the Genesis
* Developer's Group have no obligation to provide maintenance, support,
* updates, enhancements, or modifications.
* External functions used by this library. ANSI-style declarations
* don't seem to work due to type conversion weirdnesses. Oh well.
extern int Error();
extern int Warning();
extern int InvalidAction();
extern int CallEventAction();
extern char *Pathname();
extern float ran1();
extern int initopt();
extern int G_getopt();
extern char* G_optopt;
extern int Cellreader_read_channel();
extern void RemovePendingSynapticEvents();
extern void RemapMsgData();
extern void SaveSynapticEvents();
extern int RestoreSynapticEvents();
extern int SaveSizeSynapticEvents();
extern int Synchan_SET();
extern int Synchan_SHOW();
#endif /* FAC_EXT_H */