* FILE: fac_defs.h
* Definitions for the fac library.
* AUTHOR: Mike Vanier
* Copyright (c) 1999 Michael Christopher Vanier
* All rights reserved.
* Permission is hereby granted, without written agreement and without license
* or royalty fees, to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
* documentation for any purpose, provided that the above copyright notice and
* the following two paragraphs appear in all copies of this software.
* In no event shall Michael Christopher Vanier (hereinafter referred to as
* "the author") or the Genesis Developer's Group be liable to any party for
* direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out
* of the use of this software and its documentation, even if the author
* and/or the Genesis Developer's Group have been advised of the possibility
* of such damage.
* The author and the Genesis Developer's Group specifically disclaim any
* warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of
* merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The software
* provided hereunder is on an "as is" basis, and the author and the Genesis
* Developer's Group have no obligation to provide maintenance, support,
* updates, enhancements, or modifications.
/* Old non-standard actions. */
#define READCELL 50 /* from cellreader/cellreader_defs.h */
#define RESETBUFFER 1001 /* from newconn/newconn_struct.h */
/* Old non-standard messages. */
#define SPIKE -1 /* from newconn/newconn_defs.h */
#define VOLTAGE 0 /* from newconn/newconn_defs.h */
#endif /* FAC_DEFS_H */