* Copyright (c) 1997, 1998, 1999 Michael Christopher Vanier
* All rights reserved.
* Permission is hereby granted, without written agreement and without
* license or royalty fees, to use, copy, modify, and distribute this
* software and its documentation for any purpose, provided that the
* above copyright notice and the following two paragraphs appear in
* all copies of this software.
* In no event shall Michael Vanier or the Genesis Developer's Group
* be liable to any party for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or
* consequential damages arising out of the use of this software and its
* documentation, even if Michael Vanier and the Genesis Developer's
* Group have been advised of the possibility of such damage.
* Michael Vanier and the Genesis Developer's Group specifically
* disclaim any warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied
* warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
* The software provided hereunder is on an "as is" basis, and Michael
* Vanier and the Genesis Developer's Group have no obligation to
* provide maintenance, support, updates, enhancements, or modifications.
extern float rangauss();
/* version of free that checks for NULL pointers: */
extern void paramFree();
* version of fwrite that checks to make sure it isn't writing
* from a NULL pointer:
extern size_t paramFwrite();
extern void CopyParamLabel();
extern double GetparamGA();
#endif /* PARAM_EXT_H */