MANUSCRIPT: "Modelling the Effects of Ephaptic Coupling on Selectivity and Response Patterns during Artificial Stimulation of Peripheral Nerves", by Miguel Capllonch-Juan and Francisco Sepulveda (2020). PLOS Computational Biology.
SECTION: "Results: Field generated by the electrode"
MODEL: Nerve 1
This dataset contains the code and the data for the subsection "Results: Field generated by the electrode".
- Data: results_vext_dataset01_time_step_00003.xyz
- Code: ./code/
Running the simulation:
1. Enter the folder "code".
2. Run the simulation using "sim_launcher.py"
3. Convert the results to an xyz format using the script "convert_results_to_xyz.py".
4. Visualize results with the script "figs_1_2.py". Figs 1 and 2 in the manuscript are generated with this script, apart from other figures.
- Any problems? Please search for your issue or open a new one on the software's GitHub repository: https://github.com/mcapllonch/SenseBackSim/issues