Use the "search" box in the upper left corner to find model entries
- by accession number
- by a particular author
- by keyword (cell type, region, receptor, gene, transmitter, topic, simulator)
- use advanced search for ion currents: because these are short they are problematic to search with free text
- use advanced search for a combined keyword and full text search
- prefix case sensitive words with ^
- use * for completions
- use year: to search for models from given year; e.g. year:2015
- use file: to restrict results to a given filename; e.g. calcium file:*.mod
The advanced search link under
the search box allows searching via both full text and attributes simultaneously.
Searching for papers by author instead of models is also supported; to do
so, go here.
Return to the list of help topics.